Among some key suggestions for working out in gym are:
1. Warming Up. Do some walking or running at the beginning of your work out.
2. Hard but short exercises. 6-12 reps per set is suggested in a combination with 4-5 sets.
3. It is important to change the routine every month – month and a half because our bodies start adapting to stress and therefore productivity falls.
4. Proper attention to the whole body. It is advised to train all groups of muscles. There are a number of combinations such as chest+biceps, legs+triceps and shoulders+back.
5. Cardio limitation for muscle growth. If the aim is fat burning more cardio is needed if muscle gaining is a priority cardio should be reduced significantly.
6. Proper sleep is a must. 7-8 hours sleep is needed for muscle gaining. Muscles grow during periods of rest.
7. Stress avoidance. Stress increases the hormone cortisol which encourages body to store fat and burn muscles.